Your single source for seal-related services.
A core mission at Pacific Rubber & Packing is to provide our customers with start-to-finish seal solutions.
Rather than simply supplying the appropriate seal, we pride ourselves on meeting customers' additional needs for associated services, and then delivering the adapted seal in a matter of days.
By choosing Pacific Rubber, there's no need to contract with a secondary source for inspection, cleaning, surface conditioning or custom packaging. We handle the processes at a fraction of the cost, and provide all of the required document control and certifications.
Here are some of the services that set Pacific Rubber apart:
- Cleaning - No matter the compound, we have a recipe for cleaning seals in a controlled environment. At our facilities, semiconductor seals are cleaned to remove particles and surface contamination. Seals for medical applications are cleaned to remove bioburden - the proteins and organic substances that can be found on o-ring surfaces.
- Cleanroom - Our Class 1,000 cleanroom is used for vacuum packaging and nitrogen purge. These processes increase seals' shelf life, eliminate contamination from a bag's sealing area and preserve the shape and surface conformity of seals.
- Quality control area - Video imaging equipment and Coordinate-Measuring Machines (CMM) are used to measure parts, magnify defects and detect small surface imperfections to ensure tight tolerances.
- Packaging - Our Class 10,000 packaging cell allows us to package large production quantities and create custom labeling. Use of poly-metal packaging bags prevents ultra violet or hydrostatic damage to seals.
- Process control - Specialized seals must be backed by process control methodology. We manage the data, are able to track parts and provide batch control.
- Custom cutting - There's no need to sub-contract laser or water jet cutting of gaskets or die-cut shapes. We'll manage the process for you and deliver custom cut parts, often in three to five days.
- Consignment inventory program - Our innovative consignment program helps qualified customers easily and directly manage their inventory levels using bar code data collection and physical inventories. Implementing this program ensures that min/max levels are fully stocked and potential downtime is eliminated.
- "Bread man" delivery program - Use of Pacific Rubber's "bread man" delivery program means qualified customers can have parts stocked on a daily basis, or as needed. The driver assigned to your account ensures bins are stocked to meet your ongoing parts needs. This program, coupled with our consignment program, frees customers from managing stocking levels and saves transit and warehouse costs, too.
- Expedited delivery - Getting parts to the customer quickly and efficiently is one of our key services. Depending on the complexity of the order, we can deliver installation-ready parts in 24 hours to seven days. Ask about Bay Area route delivery.
Demanding industries demand our services.
No matter the industry, from semiconductor to solar, medical to automotive, Pacific Rubber can source or develop seals to meet rigorous tolerances. Read more
We seal the deal with a wide range of products.
Whether you're in need of o-rings, other sealing parts, customization of manufactured seals or the creation of an original part, Pacific Rubber's product base is broad enough to meet your needs. Read more