Many industries - single seal source.
Pacific Rubber & Packing can create custom seals or make manufactured seals installation-ready for a variety of industries with demanding environments.
(Injected molded parts and laminated seals are available across all industries.)
- Semiconductor - Performance elastomer and perfluoroelastomer o-rings; metal-free elastomer seals; rubber-to-metal bonded seals; diaphragms; thermoplastic seals and components; molded thermoset and thermoplastic components; spring-energized seals; plasma process consumable components; cleanroom packaging. See Case Studies.
- Medical/Pharmacy - FDA-approved materials for medical, bio-tech and pharmaceutical applications; thermoplastic molded shapes; high purity and contaminate-free sealing solutions; in-house metrology, cleaning and packaging to reduce bio-burden. Facilities audited by major medical device manufacturers. See Case Studies.
- Solar Energy - Vacuum and plating process seals; permeation enhanced seals; bonded rubber seals; conductive and insulating seals and o-rings; thermosealing laminates and hot-melt gaskets. See Case Studies.
- Automotive - PPAP qualified parts; silicone seals; EPDM seals; design and manufacture of custom seals; expertise in seals and gaskets for inverters and chargers for electric cars. See Case Studies.
- Consumer Electronics - Injected molded parts; conductive materials; design and manufacture of custom seals; adaptation of manufactured seals. See Case Studies.
- General Industrial - Performance seals and gaskets; thermoplastic molded shapes; elastomeric shapes; large stock on hand. See Case Studies.
We seal the deal with a wide range of products.
Whether you're in need of o-rings, other sealing parts, customization of manufactured seals or the creation of an original part, Pacific Rubber's product base is broad enough to meet your needs. Read more
Made to order.
Discerning customers in need of critical tolerance parts turn to Pacific Rubber. Read about some key success stories here. Read more